Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 2

Cassie's picture of someone you have been close to for a while.
My mother and I have been close for a while. Especially since I was married and had children. It was something that we equally understood and respected about each other. When I married into the Ross family I gained another mother. I would say that I am close to both of these women equally. I love and respect both of them. They have been through many trials in their lives and teach me things I never knew before. They are complete opposites and yet both equal in my heart. They are the best Grandmothers and love my children deeply. They also love my husband and understand why I can't be without him. I love both of these women and could never see myself anything but close to both of them for the rest of my life.




John's picture of someone you have been close to for a while.

3 comments:

newlymed said...

"My goal is to answer each of these questions for myself and for John because though we are one we don't always think alike. " I think your Day 2 post confirms this statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willi Nixon said...

Oh my gosh. Little Debbie?? Becca would love that

Leah said...

I thought yours was so sweet, John's was hysterical, I literally LOL. I have been close to little debbie for a while now too.