Monday, June 30, 2008

B & B

The other day Becca was over and decided to teach Boston the art of eating posicles. That or the art of taking goofy pictures yourself. Can you tell they are related?

7 comments:

Lisa Truman said...

OMG! Becca is the same goof ball as she has always been. I love it! Looks like Boston is following in some great personality foot steps. I can't believe you're moving so soon! How exciting but scary at the same time. You will do great. At least we can blog. :)

Kristin said...

Y'all are butts. I wonder why you find it so humerous that I'm knocked up. Oh, kill me! We'll move where ever Trav gets a job. I told him to find one a little closer to home. If not...Vegas here we come.

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

hey it's Carlie. Just leting you know I had to create another blog. here is my new blog address.
thebrosemannclan.blogspot.com

Amanda Stark said...

Ha ha. How cute. Remembe how I couldnt get him to even smile when we were talking pictures??

Nicole Black said...

Hi Cassie!
I am so excited that I found your blog! Your kids are so cute. It looks like your fam is doing great. Good luck with your move!

Nicole (Armenta) Black

MommyMert said...

I love these pictures. :) So dang cute. Cara told me you were on the road. So excited for you adventure. Praying for your safe arrival. xo xo

angiedunn said...

♥ aunts. so cute & summer-ish.