Monday, February 13, 2012

Rollerland

Boston's school had a skate night. My boys have never been roller skating so it was quite an experience. The first half of the night there was a LOT of falling. Some tears and a tantrum from Rendon. I wouldn't let Boston give up though and of course in the end he figured it out. Rendon after a half hour put his shoes back on. I felt so bad for Boston because most of his friends had been roller skating before leaving him to learn in front of all his friends. He was very frustrated. Thank heaven his other friend showed up later and was just as clueless as he was. He then had a buddy to stick with. The night got better from there. From the pictures you can see the stress Boston is trying to hide. He just wanted to break down and cry so bad. I'm kind of glad he learned this way. He wasn't willing to give up in front of his friends. Rendon was being Rendon of course.


















1 comment:

Becca said...

I almost started crying in this post cause I wish I was there with him teaching him!