Monday, January 21, 2008

I love my guys

I love having a family full of boys. John is a fantastic dad. He has such great enery keeping up with Boston all the time. He is always doing fun stuff for him. Johns mom made these super hero capes this week while visting. B for Super Boston, R for Super Rendon, & D for Super Daddy. He really is too. I love my husband. Look Amanda Johns wearing his pirate pants!







6 comments:

Jill said...

Super cute boys! I think I would like boys, but we don't do that in this house. We're just really into girls.

MommyMert said...

Those capes are AWESOME!! I think you need one in PINK!

Amanda Stark said...

Those pants! I knew he still wore them. Me and bec looked at these pictures and were cracking up. Boston probably loves his cape.

Yvonne Michelle said...

That's awesome! Totally cute. How cool is it that he can get down on the floor & play with the boys. It looks like you picked the perfect guy for you, Cassie! LOVED the pics!

Carlie said...

that is way too cute. It makes me want to go buy material and make my own for my boys.

Stoddard Studios said...

totally love the capes