
So I've had quite a few people ask me where Goldfield Ghost Town was. It's east of Apache Junction right before the Superstition Mountains (Did you know they were called that because the indians thought the mountain was sacred, and the settlers thought they were superstitious for thinking that so they called it the Superstition Mountains). I put a map up for y'all. You can google Goldfield Ghost Town, it has it's own website which can tell you all the activities there (including the train).
4 comments:
Excuse me Cassie you have a full fledge family!! I love it! It is so fun seeing you and your family on your blog. We need to have a dance reunion sometime!
I changed my blog to private. So, e-mail me your e-mail address so I can invite you to look at it. kaylea_patenge@yahoo.com
Hey...I'm sure you got the email from Mrs. Little about missing emails...I saw Amanda's and Becca's name on that list. You may want to let her know their addresses! Here's Kristen's email address: bradlittle1@cox.net
See you Wed...why didn't I just tell you this on Wed? What a dork!
Thanks for the tips on Disneyland. If you think of anything else that I should know please tell me.
Post a Comment